LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
Your main tasks as Student Support within the Private Markets Operations team include:
- Maintaining and populating Private Equity related databases and Excel tools;
- Analysis of financial reports received from Private Equity fund managers;
- Preparation of data for investors’ reporting and presentations;
- Processing of client inquiries;
- Supporting the fund-of-funds related fair value process.
- Currently studying business administration, business informatics or similar;
- Working experience in the financial industry (internships or similar support roles) and/or private equity would be an asset;
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and German;
- Excellent MS office skills, in particular Excel;
- Analytical and high focus on details combined with an ability to work to challenging deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality;
- Pro-active and motivated team player.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Assistant, Ms Cassandra Fritschi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 16