Die LGT ist die weltweit grösste Private Banking und Asset Management Gruppe im Besitz einer Unternehmerfamilie. Als Family Office des Fürstenhauses von Liechtenstein überzeugen wir Sie mit langjähriger Erfahrung in der Verwaltung grosser Vermögen.
In the course of our strategic corporate development and Data Management & Analytics initiative, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Data Governance Manager (f/m), who is passionate about designing a future oriented Data Governance and Management Framework, building up the required capabilities and stepwise implement it across LGT in order to optimize LGTs way of managing and using data.
You will work in the department Data Analytics and Information Management. Our mission is to make data, information and insights useful for all areas of LGT – connected, secure and sustainable. From this department we drive the strategic direction for data, information, business intelligence and artificial intelligence throughout LGT. We design, develop and maintain data-driven solutions and provide insights to our internal and external clients leveraging the potential of data and new technologies for the good of LGT and our clients.
Jointly with our Data Management & Analytics (DMA) Teams and in close collaboration with Business Data Stewards and IT you will shape and deliver LGTs Data Governance and Management Services, Solutions, Processes, Methods and Guidelines.
What are your duties?
In this position, you will take on the following tasks:
- Develop, establish and manage LGTs data governance and data management framework (Data Framework) to effectively use enterprise data, including LGTs data governance strategy, operating model, data policies and standards, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Develop, establish and govern an enterprise data governance and data management implementation roadmap aligned with LGTs business roadmaps and focusing on strategic priorities for the gradual development of the required capabilities.
- Design, plan, implement, manage, monitor and improve jointly with our data management and analytics teams LGTs core data governance and management capabilities, such as taxonomy and ontology management, metadata management and data quality management processes, services and solutions.
- Serve as liaison between Business, Business Data Stewards, Group Functions (e.g. Data Privacy & Security, Legal) and IT to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning.
- Through a consultative approach, you and your co-workers will be trusted partners throughout the enterprise to and contribute significantly to the institutionalization of a data culture within LGT.
What can you bring to the team?
- Bachelor degree or higher education in computer science, data science, information & data management or related field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proven track record working in a senior data governance or data management role in an internationally active company in a highly regulated sector.
- In-depth knowledge of data governance & data management strategies, principles, concepts and technologies and implementation initiatives
- High level of change leadership – guiding key stakeholders to deliver on data governance and management programs where there is a lot of shared ownership and accountability
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision including organizing and prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and departmental goals
- Understanding of semantic technologies, e.g. enterprise knowledge graph, ontologies and taxonomies is an advantage
- Experience in finance is strongly preferred
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online Bewerbung.
Für weitere Auskünfte stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung.
LGT Financial Services AG