We are looking for colleagues with a pioneering spirit!
We are a company in Ruggell (FL) that is in the process of applying for our Insurance License. We strongly focus on the digitalization of the Value Chain in the corporate insurance segment. For this we need support in the Legal&Compliance division. We offer a unique working environment where you can help shape the type of company that we will be.
Your area of responsibility:
- Monitor and assess compliance with laws, regulations and internal directives. Disseminate and perform gap analysis on new/change in regulations and update relevant procedures, identifying any areas for improvements and updating as relevant.
- Implementation of compliance controls, escalation protocols and risk management activities, in accordance with internal directives, policies and applicable local regulatory requirements.
- Setup and Implementation of internal directives and update of existing internal directives
- Internal compliance advisory to senior management and key stakeholders in providing solutions to potential issues involving compliance or regulatory risk
- Performing Second Line of Defence controls
- Execution of Compliance risk assessments
- Risk-based Compliance monitoring and testing on selected topics.
- Deputy to Head of Compliance/General Counsel as contact liaison with Executive Board and regulatory bodies
- Periodic and ad-hoc reporting and surveys
- Conduct awareness briefing and staff trainings on compliance requirements, internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that staff performing regulated activities obtain the necessary licenses in alignment with Legal
- Monitoring of staff dealing activities and approval of gifts
- Degree in Finance, Business Law or related fields
- Compliance experience in insurance industry
- Ability to work independently and find problem solving results
- Strong organization and communication skills (written and verbal, German and English) with any kind of stakeholders
- The unique opportunity to be part of building a new and future-oriented insurance company
- A dedicated team, where service mentality is put in the foreground
- A highly dynamic environment in a modern location
- Attractive employment conditions in Liechtenstein
- Possibility of home office days
Are you interested? Aleksandra Putzi is looking forward to receiving your application:
FL – 9491 Ruggell