Within the Robotics Business Unit, Hamilton develops and produces pipetting robots for the automation of liquid handling processes; from standard solutions to highly complex systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. Our customers come from a wide range of research and development backgrounds. This ranges from the pharmaceutical and food industries, all the way to cell and DNA research.
Within Robotics, there exists a diverse range of career opportunities: from mechanical engineering to software development, and from application specialization to product management or market segment management. Whether it's in the technical, scientific, or financial field, we offer limitless opportunities for professional development.
- Ensure the success of our Genomics Assay-Ready Workstation portfolio.
- Short- and mid-term product portfolio and roadmap development.
- Definition, prioritization, and alignment of product features, according to both market strategy and technical requirements.
- Attend Customer, Key Opinion Leader, and Partner visits, while collecting market feedback.
- Manage the product life cycle, across the entire Genomics product line, continuous review of portfolio performance.
- Actively participate in project teams and support the product development process until the market launch.
- Maintain market knowledge, trends, competition, and customer needs, identifying and analyze market opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with your Product Management colleagues, Engineering, Sales, Marketing Communications and Support functions.
- Attend Exhibitions, Conferences, Symposia and Webinars, as well as organize product trainings.
Learn more about our liquid handling systems here: https://www.hamiltoncompany.com/automated-liquid-handling
- Completed scientific PhD or Master's degree with business experience (MBA/MAS is a plus).
- Product Management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in the Genomics Market and Applications.
- Experience and knowledge in either IVD-R or GxP environments is a plus.
- Hands-on approach, high-level of self-motivation, with a proactive and collaborative personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
- Ability to travel (approximately 30%), to meet and coordinate with the Sales team and various partners.
Are you interested? Then please apply online. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Reference: REQ-2021_1215/Contact: Susanne Berndonner
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.