IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Join us and shape the future of hospitality today!
EHL’s vibrant campuses are a unique hub where passionate students, distinguished academia and industry
experts come together from over 120 countries with a common goal: to develop and spread hospitality
knowledge, while supporting the continued growth of the industry.
We continuously strive to enhance the working environment and personal development opportunities for our
500+ staff and faculty, who count among the most recognized experts of their respective fields. Since its
creation in 1893, EHL has been widely recognized by the industry and consistently ranks among the top
hospitality management schools in the world. Everything we do is grounded in our values of excellence, family,
respect, learning and innovation and we are committed to bringing them to life in tangible ways to our staff.
EHL Group in a nutshell:
• 2 campuses in Switzerland, 1 in Singapore;
• Diplomas ranging from professional certificates to Masters Degrees, including the best Bachelor's
degree in Hospitality Management in the world;
• An innovation village (incubator), which also serves as a "sandbox" for the educational concepts of
• World-class culinary arts, including 5 Meilleurs Ouvriers de France and a Michelin-starred restaurant;
• The integration of new technologies into study programs;
• A global hospitality consultancy arm, EHL Advisory Services;
• EHL Alliance, a business network designed to leverage EHL’s resources and knowledge comprised of
world-renowned brands and industry leaders.
Find out more about EHL here
For our campus in Passugg (Graubunden), we are looking for an:
IT Project Manager
(Activity rate 100% - Based in Passugg)
About the role
The Project Manager is in charge of deploying the digital strategy common to the group for our Passugg
He/she will coordinate all digital projects with the stakeholders based on the Passugg campus and work
closely with the Digital Services department in Lausanne, to which he/she will report directly.
• Define the need in close collaboration with the project stakeholders, in perfect alignment with the
EHL Group's Digital strategy.
• Elaboration of the plan, including project planning and budget;
• Risk analysis and proactive actions towards the stakeholders and its hierarchy;
• Guaranteeing the quality and availability of specifications and detailed requirements.
Deployment of the project and implementation of user support actions:
• Supervision of the deployment of the new solution or service;
• Organization of the support during and after production launch;
• Coordination of the project approval phases (trainings, organizational changes, support, etc.).
Project management in the field:
• Coordination and animation of the project team;
• Elaboration and update of all follow-up documents;
• project reporting to stakeholders (Steering Committee).
• Higher degree in Informatics or equivalent ;
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in IT project management;
• Proven experience in IT project management;
• You are fluent in German (main language on Passugg Campus) and you have an excellent knowledge
of French & English (oral and written).
Perks and benefits
EHL Group offers an exceptional benefits program which features free meals, generous paid time off, a free
parking spot or employer’s contribution towards public transportation as well as staff access to the school’s
infrastructures and on-site services.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please send us your resume and cover letter!
Applications have to be submitted on this website only – applications submitted via other means will not be
taken into account. Please note that submitted documents will be used to evaluate your application and
processed by authorized EHL Group employees.
Follow us on social media