SENIOR FUNCTIONAL CONTROLLER2018-11-17
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
SENIOR FUNCTIONAL CONTROLLER
To strengthen our Controlling Department in Triesen/ Liechtenstein, we are looking for a
SENIOR FUNCTIONAL CONTROLLER
The jobholder is a profound expert, with a deep understanding of Controlling topics, which are specific to the legal entity in the role as principal of the CGB Business, global logistics service center, and global headquarter of the Division Supply Chain. The jobholder has a deep knowledge about the location-specifics, regarding the business model, processes and respective systems. This allows him/her to perform in-depth analysis and explain historic developments (root cause) and foresee future trends, risks and opportunities in a solid and detailed way.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In the role you will report directly to the Business Controller and your main duties will be the following:
- Collaborate with the Local Business Controller to define ambitious, but realistic financial targets based on functional expertise during the annual budget and forecast process
- Collect and define all specific reporting requirements for insightful consolidated end-to-end performance report as well as operational reporting (drill down) in specific areas (e.g. warehousing)
- Assist local Business Controller in maintaining the overview about the financial and operational performance and risks of the location (local P&L and Balance Sheet, logistics operations, principal role) and provide unique detailed insights along all the controlling cycle (plan – report – analyze – decision support)
- Perform root-cause analysis to explain and quantify the “why” or reason for being off-track or having a deviation from set targets on Net Sales, COGS and Variances
- Operationally ensure regular and ad-hoc reporting by leveraging the Hub for standard and simple ad-hoc reporting and performing complex ad-hoc non-standard reporting
- Foresee and highlight future financial developments/trends
- Coordinate month/year-end closing tasks (e.g. accruals/provisions management) of the entity
WHAT WE EXPECT
To fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a person holding a Master’s degree (preferably in data science, information systems, economics, business administration, accounting or finance) and bringing 5-8 years of professional experience. You have a business controlling or consulting background with proven track record in client engagements, financial project work, problem solving and communication. To be successful in this role you will bring functional expertise with technical know-how and proven track record in Group Planning, Reporting and Analysis Roles from a business finance function from a major multinational company in FMCG, luxury/fashion or IT industry. Strong systems and processes know-how in SAP FI/CO, SAP BW, assertiveness, the ability to work in a matrix organization and collaborate with other teams to deliver results effectively are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as the Senior Functional Controller is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Swarovski AGSwarovski bringt Funkeln in den Alltag der Menschen - sowohl als führende Marke für geschliffenes Kristall als auch als Partner für Visionäre.
Werden Sie Teil einer von Tradition und Erfolg geprägten Geschichte, die bis ins Jahr 1895 zurückreicht und beginnen Sie gleichzeitig, Ihre eigene zu schreiben!